- Enriching Organic Manure with Phosphate Minerals.
- Improves the levels of nutrient elements in the soil.
- Improves the natural properties of the soil.
- Improves the water holding capacity of the soil.
- Improves crop quality and high yield.
- Helps to reduce damage from excessive acid and alkalinity of soil.
- Improves soil physical properties like soil structure and porosity.
|Moisture, percent by weight maximum||25.0|
|Particle size : Minimum 90% material should pass through 4.0 mm IS sieve|
|Bulk density (g/cm3)||<1.6|
|Total organic carbon, percent by weight, minimum||8.0|
|Total of Nitrogen (as N) percent by weight, minimum||0.4|
|Total Phosphates (as P2O5), percent by weight, Minimum||8.0|
|pH (1:5 solution) maximum||6.5 – 8.0|
|Conductivity (as dsm-1), not more than||10.0|
|Heavy metal content, (as mg/Kg) Maximum|
|Arsenic (as As2O3)||10.00|
|Cadmium (as Cd)||5.00|
|Chromium (as Cr)||50.00|
|Copper (as Cu)||300.00|
|Mercury (as Hg)||0.15|
|Nickel (as Ni)||50.00|
|Lead (as Pb)||100|
|Zinc (as Zn)||1000.00|
Phosphate Rich Organic Manure Granules can apply for all crops 50 – 100 KG per Acre along with regular organic fertilisers every year for fruitful results.
Packing: 50 KG BOPP Bag Packing