- Molasses is a good source of potassium.
- Increases organic matter and microbial activity improves nitrification.
- There are numerous trace elements in molasses in appreciable amounts.
- Potash from molasses improves soil aggregation and reduces surface crusting in hard setting soil.
- Potential 5% to 10% response in cane yield on low fertility soils.
- Chloride less potash – No sensitivity.
|Moisture percent by weight, maximum||5.0%|
|Water soluble potash (as K2O), percent by weight, maximum||14.5%|
Potash Derived from Molasses Granules can apply for all crops 50 – 100 KG per Acre along with regular organic fertilisers every year for fruitful results.
Packing: 50 KG BOPP Bag Packing