- GroWin improves the uptake and utilization of nitrogen by activating the enzyme systems in plant.
- It is totally bio-degradable and assists in assimilation of enzyme translocation of phot synthesized carbohydrates to storage organs i.e. fruits, roots, tubers and seeds.
- It also helps in enhancing root growth and shoot growth, flower information and fruit set.
- Specially nutrients available in GroWin and helps in lengthening of roots, cell division and balancing of enzymes.
- GrowWin is responsible for formation of Chlorophyll and photosynthesis in plant. It also helps in production of proteins, metabolism of carbohydrates, activation of enzymes and energy transfer.
|Appearance||Dark Brown color Liquid|
|pH (As Such)||2.50± 0.5|
|0.2% aqueous Solution pH||6.0± 0.5|
|Solubility in Water||Soluble|
|Specific Gravity||1.20 ± 0.1|
|Total Dissolve Solids (%)||40.0 ± 2.0|
|Total Nitrogen as N(%w/v)||3.0 ± 0.2|
|Phosphorus as P2O5(%w/v)||5.0 ± 0.5|
|Potassium as K2O (%w/v)||3.0± 0.2|
|Magnesium Gluconate (%w/v)||2.0± 0.2|
|Zinc Gluconate (%w/v)||2.0± 0.2|
|Ascorbic acid (%w/v)||1.50 ± 0.2|
|Myo Inositol (%w/v)||0.2|
|Organic Carbon (%w/v)||10 ± 2.0|
Foliar Application: Apply GrowWin Liquid at vegetative, Flowering and Fruiting stages. Apply GrowWin Liquid at 2 ml per litre of water depending on crop and stage.
Fertigation: Apply 500 to 700 ml per acre of GrowWin Liquid along with irrigation.
Packing: 500 ml Multi Colour Labeled HDPE Container. (Each Cotton Box 10 Liter)