- Provides all nutrients in limited quantities.
- Enables efficient growth.
- Increases the Fertility and Productivity.
- Improves physical, chemical and biological properties of the soil.
- It helps in maintaining C:N Ratio.
- Improves soil structure and texture.
- Increases water holding capacity.
|Moisture, percent by weight maximum||25.0|
|Particle size : Minimum 90% material should pass through 4.0 mm IS sieve|
|Bulk density (g/cm3)||<1.0|
|Total organic carbon, percent by weight, minimum||14.0|
|Total of Nitrogen (as N) percent by weight, minimum||0.5|
|Total Phosphates (as P2O5), percent by weight, Minimum||0.5|
|Total Potash (as K2O), percent by weight, minimum||0.5|
|NPK Nutrients – Total N, P2O5 and K2O nutrients should not be less than||3%|
|pH||6.0 – 8.5|
|Heavy metal content, (as mg/Kg) Maximum|
|Arsenic (as As2O3)||10.00|
|Cadmium (as Cd)||5.00|
|Chromium (as Cr)||50.00|
|Copper (as Cu)||300.00|
|Mercury (as Hg)||0.15|
|Nickel (as Ni)||50.00|
|Lead (as Pb)||100|
|Zinc (as Zn)||1000.00|
Enriched Organic Manure Granules can apply for all crops 100 – 300 KG per Acre along with regular organic fertilisers every year for fruitful results.
Packing: 50 KG BOPP Bag Packing