– City Compost helps protect soil from erosion and improves soil quality.
– City Compost is a best source of Organic Carbon.
– City Compost conserves water.
– City Compost granules releases nutrients slowly to the soil.
– City Compost improves soil structure.
|Moisture, percent by weight maximum||25%|
|Particle size : Minimum 90% material should pass through 4.0 mm IS sieve|
|Bulk density (g/cm3)||<1.2|
|Total organic carbon, percent by weight, minimum||12.0|
|Total of Nitrogen (as N), Phosphate as P2O5 and Potash as K2O percent by weight, minimum||1.0|
|pH||6.0 – 8.0|
|Conductivity (as dsm-1), not more than||6.0|
|Heavy metal content, (as mg/Kg) Maximum||10.0|
|Arsenic (as As2O3)||5.00|
|Chromium (as Cr)||50.00|
|Copper (as Cu)||300.00|
|Mercury (as Hg)||0.15|
|Nickel (as Ni)||50.00|
|Lead (as Pb)||100.00|
|Zinc (as Zn)||1000.00|
City Compost Granules can apply for all crops 200 – 300 KG per Acre along with regular
organic fertilisers every year for fruitful results.
Packing: 50 KG BOPP Bag Packing