- MAP is a high analysis source of phosphorus.
- Low in heavy metals.
- Good handling characteristics.
- The nitrogen in MAP is in the ammonium form, which resists leaching and is a slower release form of nitrogen.
- The product has an acid reaction in the soil which can be an advantage in neutral and high pH soils. Therefore, MAP is used in preference to DAP on alkaline soils.
- Highly-concentrated source of phosphorus for plants
- Ideal for application in the initial stages of crop growth as phosphorus is very important for development of proper root system. Also the nitrogen in the product helps vigorous vegetative growth.
- Ammonium ion reduces pH of soil surrounding root system, which in turn helps quick and easy absorption of phosphorus from the soil
- Suitable for both foliar spraying and drip irrigation
- Low salt content prevents clogging of drip system
AgriWin Mono Ammonium Phosphate (MAP) 12:61:00
AgriWin Mono Ammonium Phosphate (MAP)is a 100% water soluble fertiliser for Agriculture purpose only. Mono Ammonium Phosphateis a source of Phosphate (P) 61% and Nitrogen (N)12%, two macronutrients (primary nutrients) essential for plant nutrition and growth.Plants fertilized with monoammonium phosphate easily absorb nitrogen and phosphorus needed for growth and development of the plant.