- Calcium nitrate contains both calcium and nitrogen, which are nutrients plants require to survive.
- Calcium Nitrate usage ensuring your plants have a healthy balance of nutrients is vital in promoting good growth.
- Proper balance of nutrients will also help a plant to resist disease, produce a greater abundance of flowers, and more high-quality fruits.
- Calcium nitrate fertilizer is one source of plant food you may have heard of that is especially beneficial for crops such as pepper and tomato plants and apple trees.
- It helps to produce a better quality of fruit with a longer shelf life.
- Calcium nitrate fertilizer is a synthetically derived compound, which takes on the appearance of salt.
- It is commonly used in fertilizer solution for crops.
- Calcium is also an important element in the formation of plant cell walls.
- Calcium Nitrate is the only water-soluble source of calcium and is therefore often used in liquid fertilizers or as a foliar spray to be applied directly to plant leaves.
- Calcium nitrate can be used to fertilize any plants, but there are some situations when it is particularly useful.
AgriWin Calcium Nitrate (CN)15.5:18.5
AgriWin CalciumNitrate(CN) is 100% water soluble complex fertiliser for Agriculture purpose. It consisting of Nitrogen (N) 15.5% and calcium (Ca) 18.5%in readily available form. Calcium is one of the secondary nutrients important for crop production and has role in improving colour, shining and quality of fruits. Calcium helps in soil structure and water infiltration in soil and protection against pests and diseases.